Spend more for FREE shipping
Validity date 31/08/23
Further information about the processing of your personal data and how to contact us can be found in our Privacy Notice.
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of information, typically consisting of letters and numbers, that stores information about a user’s online activity. They are generated by the website a user visits and is sent to their computer’s browser. The information stored might be about you, your preferences or your device settings and is typically used to make the site work as you expect it to. Depending on your chosen settings, we can use these cookies to recognise you as a user of the website, to customise content, to improve the performance of the website and to enhance its usability. These cookies may be placed by us or by a third party on our behalf.
2. Categories of cookies that we use
Depending on their function and purpose, the cookies we use can be divided into the following categories:
- Essential Cookies ("Strictly Necessary Cookies"): These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the website like page navigation. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. They do not require user consent and cannot be objected to. For the functionality of the webshop, it is mandatory to run its
- Functional Cookies ("Functional Cookies"): These cookies serve a variety of purposes related to the presentation, functionality and performance of a website and, in particular, to enhance visitors' experience and enjoyment of the website. They allow a website to remember information already provided (e.g. username, location or language selection) and provide visitors with improved, more personalised functionalities. Functional cookies are used, for example, to remember things like your login details. These cookies cannot track your movement on other websites.
- Performance Cookies ("Performance Cookies"): These cookies are used to collect information about how a website is used - for example, how visitors came to our website, which pages a visitor opens most often, how they navigated our website during their visit and whether they received error messages from a page. We may also use these cookies to provide us with certain statistical and analytical information, such as how many visitors have come to our website. These cookies are used to monitor the level of activity on the website and to improve the performance of the website.
- Advertising Cookies ("Targeting Cookies"): These allow us or a third party provider to serve ads on our website or on third party websites with products that the user likes, so that the ads the user sees may be more relevant to the user's preferences or interests (sometimes called "targeting cookies"). They can also be used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and sales promotions.
You can manage your preferences related to the use of non-essential cookies on our website by visiting: imbuecurls.co.uk
Furthermore, you can configure your browser settings so that no cookies are stored on your computer. Please note that complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
By continuing to use our website and/or agreeing to this Policy, you consent to cookies being used by us and thus to personal usage data being collected, stored and used, even beyond the end of the browser session. You can revoke this consent at any time by activating the browser setting to refuse third-party cookies.
3. List of cookies
Below is a full list of the cookies that we use on this website, including information about their purpose and expiry.
When your browser loads our website, tags instruct the browser to connect to the server of a third-party marketing or analytics service provider to collect data.
Tags are the basis for online marketing and analytics. In particular, they can:
- Instruct web browser to collect data;
- Set cookies;
- Extend target groups to several websites;
- Integrate third-party content into a website (e.g. social media widgets, video players, ads, etc.).
Tags can capture any action or event on a website or device. This can include the following:
- User context: Implicit information such as the IP address, the type of web browser you use or how you were referred to the website (e.g. via a search, a click on an ad, etc.).
- User profile: Anonymous data stored in cookies, such as a profile ID or targeting criteria.
- User behaviour: Data such as the products, content or ads you viewed, links clicked, time spent on the page, etc.
5. Web analytics and advertising
Depending on the website visited, you may find the one or the other tool as listed below:
a. Google Analytics
Google uses this information to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports and to provide us with other services related to the use of the website and the internet.
Further information can be found in Google's data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/?hl=en; https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
b. Google Ads
We use the following tools for advertising purposes: Google Ads, operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Ads Conversion Tracking uses a cookie to measure performance after you click on an AdWords ad. As for Google Remarketing, cookies are used to collect the browsing behaviour of website visitors for marketing purposes in an anonymous form and to adapt advertising offers to your interests. Under no circumstances will personal data be collected or stored by these technologies, which could reveal your identity. The cookie from DoubleClick by Google (Pixel TAG) is also used to enable remarketing for products such as AdWords in the Google Display Network. Cookies are used to store information such as the time of your visit, whether it is your first visit and information about the websites that have referred you to this website.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
Depending on the website visited, we use the one or the other social plug-ins listed below to make our company better known. The responsibility for data protection compliance is ensured by the respective providers.
If you use the services of these social networks independently of, or in connection with our website, the respective social networks evaluate your use of the plug-in. In this case, information about the plug-in is forwarded to the social networks.
Our website uses plug-ins from the social network Facebook, which is offered by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland. The Facebook plug-ins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Like" or "Share". An overview of the Facebook plug-ins and their appearance can be found at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the page.
Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
Plug-ins of the short message network X Corp., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, are integrated on our website (“X”). You can recognise the X plug-ins by the X logo and the addition "Twitter" or “X”. When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the X server. X thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the X button while you are logged into your X account, you can link the content of our pages on your X profile. This enables X to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter. You can find more information on this here: http://twitter.com/en/privacy.
Plug-ins of the social network TikTok, which is offered by Technology Limited (“TikTok Ireland”) and TikTok Information Technologies UK Limited (“TikTok UK”), are installed on our website. You can recognise the TikTok plug-in by the TikTok logo. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the TikTok server. TikTok thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the TikTok button while you are logged into your TikTok account, you can link the content of our pages on your TikTok profile. This enables TikTok to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by TikTok. You can find further information at: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/page/eea/privacy-policy/en.
Plug-ins of the social network LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA, are installed on our website. You can recognise the LinkedIn plug-in ("LinkedIn Recommended" button) by the LinkedIn logo. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection is established between your browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn button while you are logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the content of our pages on your LinkedIn profile. This enables LinkedIn to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn. You can find further information at: www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Our website uses features provided by the Vimeo video portal. This service is provided by Vimeo Inc., 330 West 34th Street, 5th Floor, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. Here the Vimeo server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. In addition, Vimeo will receive your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo when you visit our website or do not have a Vimeo account. The information is transmitted to a Vimeo server in the US, where it is stored.