Step 03 – Define Curls and Seal in Moisture – Curl Power!
Inspire and empower your curls with Imbue.
Designed for kinks, curls & coils 3A through to 4C, the collection contains only curly girl compliant ingredients, crammed full of benefits for the ultimate curl confidence!
The award-winning Curl Inspiring Conditioning Spray is enriched with hydrating plant oil blends that leave hair nourished, detangled, defined and bouncy. Michelle Sultan, Imbue Brand Ambassador and Creative Director recommends using the Curl Inspiring Conditioning Spray on freshly washed hair to “spritz in another layer of moisture before styling”. This powerful spritz, (containing Cupuaçu Seed Butter, Coconut Water, Camellia Seed Oil and Cacao Seed Butter), can be used on wet hair to detangle and seal in moisture, as well as on dry hair to refresh, restore and add bounce making it the ultimate pick me up for your curls.
- Cupuaçu Seed Butter: Collected from the Cupuaçu tree (native to the Amazonian Rainforest), our sustainably sourced Cupuaçu Butter is a rich moisturising ingredient that helps to rescue damaged hair, improve comb-ability and seal the cuticle whilst nourishing curls from root to tip.
- Coconut Water: This lightweight ingredient is perfect for refreshing and revitalising the hair and scalp.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Sourced from the seeds of the Camellia plant, Camellia Oil is a fast absorbing emollient (softening ingredient) known for sealing moisture into the hair and softening curls. When blended with Wheat Germ Oil, Wheat Bran Extract and special emollients, this unique mix is proven to protect from humidity, aid shape retention, strengthen hair, smooth and seal the cuticle.
- Cacao Seed Butter: When blended with Cupuaçu Butter this synergistic combination is proven to protect the hair’s keratin, guard against future damage, restore the hydrophobicity of curls whilst sealing the cuticle and rescuing damaged hair.
The Empowering Crème Gel combines the hydrating powers of a curl cream with the bouncy hold of a gel. Michelle Sultan recommends using this gel, “to help encourage curl patterns, define, moisturise and plump curls whilst drying”. The clever combination of Avocado and Canola Oil with Coconut and Cupuaça provides the hybrid softness and shine of a cream with the definition of a gel. Apply to clean damp hair and comb, twist or finger style as desired.
- Avocado Oil: This lightweight oil is easily absorbed and provides moisture without the feeling of product build up or weighing curls down. Nourishing but light, Avocado Oil is perfect for use on a range of curls including normal, low and high porosity hair.
- Canola Oil: Canola Oil is known for nourishing the hair and scalp. As an emollient, this oil forms a protective layer on the surface of the hair. It helps to seal in moisture, help detangle curls and reduce any damage by allowing your comb to slip through without snagging.
All Imbue products are 100% Vegan and packaging made from 100% recycled plastic.
Thank you, NEXT
After using Curl multitaskers this leads us on to step 4 – Finish
You may also be Interested in...
Sign up to receive news and special offers by email and you’ll get 10% OFF your first order. Just fill in your email below and we’ll send you your unique discount code!