Imbue ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
We are committed to ensuring that as many people can access and operate the www.imbuecurls.co.uk website as possible.
You should be able to:
- Navigate most of our website using just a keyboard
- Change browser settings including zooming in and out, changing font colours, changing contrast levels and font style
We have made sure that:
- Content is structured logically
- We have used the proper valid markup (HTML)
- We have included sensible alt tags for images
- The website is fully responsive so that you will be able to access this site from a variety of screen sizes, devices and orientation
- Fonts are legible with a good contrast to the background
We are currently testing to make sure that make sure the website works well with assistive technologies such as: screen readers, speech recognition software and screen magnifiers.
We have tried to make the website easy to understand. We have:
- Ensured that website text as simple as possible to understand using plain English and short sentences
- Included plenty of product images to allow users to see the product labelling
- Included a full ingredient list and have a separate ingredient page to clearly explain the details of all products
- Avoided using words and phrases that you may not recognise
- Explained all abbreviations and acronyms
- Used common web standard like arrows, scroll bars and consistent behaviours throughout to ensure that features are predictable ways
- Made sure all form fields have visible and meaningful labels
- Made it easy for people to identify and correct errors in forms
We have tried to ensure that all content can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents. The website is W3C level compliant with all markup being valid and correct. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website?
Please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can understand the nature of your issue. You have our assurance that we will escalate any accessibility issues to our web development team.
Post: Mibelle Ltd, City Link Industrial Park, Phoenix Way, Bradford, BD4 8JP, UK
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
The current website was launched on 4th December 2020 and we will be working on an ongoing basis to improve the website and the user experience. If you experience any issues at all please contact us directly and we will ensure that your concerns are raised with our web development team.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.